Sooo…I totally didn’t forget about doing this post. 🙄
I had a lot of stressful things in my life in April, in my defense. 😫
Consequently, my writing has really fallen by the wayside. I wanted to, and planned to, do CampNaNo, but I didn’t even get started. I’ve been struggling to find the spark I once had for writing. I’m hoping that it comes back. And soon.
The month brought a touch of spring with it, but ended with a (hopefully) last snap of winter. (Spoiler alert: May in the UK is warm.)
See above. And the several “ughs” that made it into my weekly posts.
I’ve written a new outline, sort of, for Rabbit, as well as trying out a new plotting method. It’s been…interesting. 🤨
- Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
- The Virgin’s Lover by Phillipa Gregory
- The Queen’s Fool by Phillipa Gregory
- The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory